Ballam Park Homestead Frankston Historical Society
Point of Difference
Ballam Park Homestead is a two-storey sandstone brick home, which is maintained to look and feel like a home of the last century. The house was built around 1855 by the Liardet family. It is one of the oldest houses in the area and is built from bricks made on the site.
Hours: Sundays 1pm to 5pm. Not open 5th Sunday of the month.
The Homestead is open for tours on Sundays from 1pm to 5pm. Also included in the guided tour is the museum, farm machinery shed and gardens. You should allow approximately 1-2 hours.
There is a cafe on the grounds serving wonderful Devonshire and afternoon teas.
Tours for groups can be arranged at other times by ringing 9789 5529. Admission: Adult $6.00, Senior $5.00, Child $3.00 (up to 14 years), Family $12.00 (2 Adults and 2 Children under 14).
Ballam Park Homestead is a double-storey sandstone brick house, which is maintained as a home of the 19th Century.
The original property is believed to have stretched from McClelland Drive to McMahons Road, and from Cranbourne Road, halfway up to Skye Road. The house was built around 1855 by the Liardet family and was the first double storey, brick house to be built in the area.
Located on Cranbourne Road. Melway Reference 103 B5