Become a Member
Membership with Frankston Visitor Information Centre (FVIC) is now available.
Located on the Frankston Waterfront, the FVIC is a national award-winning, fully accredited Visitor Information Centre providing vital visitor information and services to over 150,000 people each year. Operated by Frankston City Council, the FVIC is perfectly positioned to attract and service locals and visitors and create a strong initial awareness of tourism operators and the region, early in the visitor journey.
This is your opportunity to connect with us and take advantage of in-centre and online representation, along with a range of business development and marketing opportunities Council offers to help you develop your business.
FVIC Membership benefits include:
- The opportunity to display your brochure in the fully accredited Frankston Visitor Information Centre at the Frankston Waterfront where it can be accessed by more than 50,000 walk-in visitors each year.
- Free business listing with images on the Visit Frankston website (visitfrankston.com), which attracts over 130,000 hits annually.
- The opportunity to contribute to the quarterly industry e-newsletter and share your business achievements or propose opportunities for business partnerships. The e-newsletter also highlights industry developments and training opportunities, news and updates.
- Priority and discounted opportunity to advertise in the annual Frankston Visitor Guide with a print run of 50,000 and state-wide distribution.
- We can also promote you via our Facebook page (Visit Frankston) which keeps our followers up-to-date with your business, and encourages visitors to explore, discover and act.
- Promote your events on the What’s On section on the website and within the Centre. Family friendly events will also be included in the School Holiday Guide produced quarterly and distributed extensively throughout the Frankston community.
- Cafes and restaurants are featured in the dedicated Café and Restaurant Guide distributed in-centre and on-line providing diners with enticing options.
- Capitalise by accessing one or more of the marketing opportunities detailed in the Prospectus to maximise exposure for your business.
There are three ways to become a member of the FVIC:
- Join the FVIC directly - $150 for 12 months (calendar year). This option is ideal for businesses who want to communicate directly with visitors to our region and improve marketing. Download the Frankston Visitor Information Centre Membership Application and Prospectus.
- Join through Frankston Tourism Inc. (FTI) - $80 for 12 months. Select to upgrade your membership to include Frankston Visitor Information Centre. This option is particularly valuable for business networking and access to advocacy. To join FTI please download the Frankston Tourism Inc. Membership Prospectus and FTI Application Form.
- Join through Mornington Peninsula Regional Tourism - $80 for 12 months (Select to upgrade your membership to include Frankston Visitor Information Centre). This option provides access to region wide promotional opportunities and industry development. To join MPRT please download the prospectus here and select the Frankston Visitor Information Centre upgrade.
Please review membership options available to determine which is right for your business.
If you would like to discuss the options available, the team at the Frankston Visitor Information Centre are happy to help, please phone 1300 322 842.