The Portsea Hotel
Point of Difference
Located on the beach front of the Mornington Peninsula's most famous stretch of coastline, boasting spectaculr views across the bay.
Arrival Time: 14:00
Departure Time: 10:00
An ideal place for a peaceful stay, intimate dining or weddings, celebrations, meetings and seminars...
Elegantly situated overlooking the majestic and historical Portsea Pier, the Portsea Hotel is an iconic landmark of the Mornington Peninsula.
Portsea is southern Australia's most prestigious seaside township. Bordering the Point Nepean National Park the area features beautiful scenic beaches, coastal walks and in the heart of the area the picturesque Portsea Pier surrounded by Port Phillip Bay's tranquil southern shoreline.
Open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner daily the Hotel's bistro offers a contemporary menu complemented by local and popular Australian wines. A walk on the beach, a beer at one of the four bars or a warm fireplace in Winter will guarantee your stay at Portsea is relaxing and rewarding. The Portsea Deck on the second level of the Hotel offers a la carte dining over the Summer months and with spectacular views across Port Phillip Bay is the ideal venue for private functions and weddings all year round.
Cancellation within 14 days of the check in date will result in the forfeit of the reservation and 50% of any payment(s) made.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Portsea Hotel does not disclose any personal contact information provided via our online booking service for use by a third party in compliance with the National Privacy Act and relevant Anti Spam Act. Information provided in the online booking process will only be used by The Portsea Hotel for purposes related to your accommodation booking.
2. The Portsea Hotel uses Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) provided by National Australia Bank Reservation Management System (RMS) and Direct Payment Solutions (DPS). Your credit card information is not stored on our systems at any time when transactions are made and we use tokens to charge to accounts at the hotel once bookings have been made if requested by clients. These measures have been implemented to protect the security of your credit card details in accordance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards.
3. The Portsea Hotel is rated as Country Hotel Style Accommodation and is not star rated
5. A/C is only available in the Executive Suite and Bay View Suite. All other rooms have pedestal fans for your comfort
6. Tea & Coffee facilities are available in the Ensuite Double and Family Rooms only
7. You may hear general hotel noise as the accommodation is located on the first level
8. Please note we have live entertainment in the Hotel on some nights. You will hear this noise travelling up to the accommodation level
9. All room are non-smoking. Any evidence of smoking in rooms will incur a $50.00 charge
10. Any damage to or extra cleaning required in rooms will incur a minimum $50.00 charge
11. Portsea Hotel has limited on site car parking for hotel guests. All day parking is available in the public car park opposite the hotel
12. The Portsea Hotel reserves the right to increase tariff rates at any time without notice
13. Guests arriving after 10pm need to make prior arrangements with recepetion
14. A cooked and continental breakfast is included in the room tariff
Please note: The Portsea Hotel is a very popular tourist destination. During any holiday season we are extremely busy and general trade noise and any entertainment noise can be heard in the accommodation rooms.
Portsea is at the end of Point Nepean road and the Hotel is the main feature.