Free Resident Foreshore Parking
Council supplies residential rate payers and tenants with complimentary foreshore parking permits.
The permits entitle residents to park at nominated foreshore locations across Frankston City without payment. Time limits do apply so take notice of signs where you park.
Parking permits are only applicable to the area displayed on the permit itself and are not valid in other areas or parking zones around Frankston City.
In cases where the parking permit displayed does not cover the area in which the vehicle is parked, infringement notices may be issued.
Parking permits are available from:
Parking permits apply at the following locations:
- Waterfront Car Park, Pier Promenade, Frankston Waterfront (Melway Ref: 102 B3)
- Foreshore Car Park, Frankston
- opposite the Caltex service station on Nepean Highway (Melway Ref: 102 B4)
- Nepean Highway, Frankston - between Olivers Hill and Pier Promenade (Melway Ref: 102 A4-B3)
- Wells Street, Frankston - Frankston Life Saving Club (Melway Ref: 100A B6)
- Seaford Life Saving Club, Seaford (Melway Ref: 99 D3)
- Keast Park, Seaford (Melway Ref: 97 D10)
Ratepayers of residential properties in Frankston City were sent two complimentary Foreshore Parking Permits inside their 2017-2018 First Installment Rate Notice. If you are new to Frankston City or have recently changed your vehicle, you may need a replacement permit. Visit any of Council's Customer Service Centres to arrange a new permit or phone 1300 322 322.
Residential ratepayers are able to apply for up to 3 additional permits, but will be charged $80 per permit. Replacement permits will incur a fee of $60.
Residential tenants can apply for a complimentary 12 month Foreshore Parking Permit and are responsible for re-applying before their permit expires. Only two permits are permitted for rental properties.
Disabled parking bays within ticketed areas require the purchase of a ticket; Frankston Foreshore Parking Permit holders are exempt.
If a disabled parking bay is not available, twice the time is given when parking in a standard parking bay.