Terms and Conditions
In an effort to keep our service as simple and easy as possible we do not create, use or store profiles of our customers. We only record PII and other information that we reasonably require to do business with you.
Frankston Visitor Information Centre collects PII when you:
• Make a booking - your full name, address, email address and phone number are taken each time you make a booking with visitfrankston.com.
• Contact visitfrankston.com - Frankston Visitor Information Centre collects PII such as your full name, address, email address and/or telephone number whenever you submit a query or suggestion, or request assistance with a booking.
Frankston Visitor Information Centre uses your PII only for the purpose of responding to and fulfilling your requests for our products and services. Information collected on visitfrankston.com may be used to:
• Purchase Frankston Visitor Information Centre products or services - information collected when you purchase from visitfrankston.com is used to charge your credit card and deliver your booking confirmation electronically. We may also contact you about your stay for customer service purposes or to make any changes or cancellations to your booking.
• Respond to your questions or suggestions - we will use your address, email address and/or telephone number to contact you when you submit a question or suggestion.
Frankston Visitor Information Centre does not disclose any information about customer bookings to anyone except in the following circumstances:
• Accommodation suppliers - Frankston Visitor Information Centre provides the guest name, telephone number, address and email address for each booking made to the relevant accommodation supplier. Our accommodation suppliers require this information for the booking and if they need to contact you about the booking. Although Frankston Visitor Information Centre offers accommodation from reputable accommodation suppliers, we have not placed specific limitations on these suppliers from using or disclosing your information without your permission. Therefore, we encourage you to review the privacy policies of any suppliers whose accommodation you purchase on visitfrankston.com.
• Legal obligations - Frankston Visitor Information Centre may be required by law to disclose information provided by you to visitfrankston.com for the purposes of obtaining products or services from visitfrankston.com. Frankston Visitor Information Centre may also disclose information against someone who poses a threat to Frankston Visitor Information Centre’s interests (such as customer fraud) or whose activities could cause harm to others.
Frankston Visitor Information Centre believes that site visitors and customers should have control over the collection and use of their PII. You have control and access to your information as follows:
• Booking information - if at anytime you would like to alter the PII you provided to visitfrankston.com in your booking, please contact us.
• General - if at anytime you wish to enquire about any of your PII that is stored by visitfrankston.com please contact us.